April 7, 2021
Here are the latest Updates
- Worship Streaming will continue because Senior Center Closed. Closed caption is now available on Youtube.
- Leadership Training Seminar – for Elders and Deacons via Zoom by Alex Lozada. We have completed 2 sessions.
Topics: How to Create/Develop A Sermon/Meditation/Bible Study
How to Lead Bible Study
Schedule: Sundays 130pm- 330pm
3. We will start a bible study series "Core 52". We will go through the bible in 52 weeks. Everyone is encouraged to attend and lead a session. Study will begin first week in May. It will be at 10am every Sunday morning before worship through Zoom.
4 We still encourage members to volunteer in any capacity
5. Building Fund – We are emcouraging our members to set aside a portion of our offering earmarked for building fund ministry.
6. Our Thursday bible study will be replaced with Devotion and prayer. Anyone can participate
I COMMMIT TO PRAY - April This month we would like you to pray for people with special needs
Week 1- RACIAL INJUSTICE Let’s pray for acceptance and tolerance of people of different cultures
Week 2- LOSS OF FAMILY Let’s pray for families who lost a loved one due to COVID 19. May they feel God’s love during this difficult time
Week 3 - DEPRESSION Let’s pray for people with depression. May God’s holy spirit fill them with hope and strength to fight for life every single day
Week 4- ADDICTION Let’s pray for people with any form of addiction. May they make the conscious decision to turn their life around Let's continue to pray for COVID pandemic, that God will heal the people around the world.